Assistance to the families of Javakhk having many children
The Fund “Support to Javakhk” has approved and implements the project “Assistance to the families of Javakheti having many children” which consists of two components.
- According to the first component it is envisaged to provide one-shot monetary assistance to all Armenian families of Javakheti and Tsalka having many children. More precisely, for the 3rd, 4th and subsequent child , born after January 1, 2014 , the household will get 1000,0 GEL , 1500,0 GEL and 2000,0 GEL respectively.
- According to the second component it is envisaged one-shot monetary assistance to Armenian families of Javakheti and Tsalka that have 6 and more children by January 1, 2014.
Families corresponding to these criteria can send the following documents to the E-mail of the Fund:
- the copies of parents’ passports,
- the copies of parents’ marriage certificate,
- the copy of child’s birth certificate (in case of the second component not required),
- the copies of the other children’s birth certificates (in case of the second component those of all children are required)
- the requisities of the bank account registered under one of the parents’ name.